Jr. SEO Executive / Sr. SEO Executive
TBIS is looking for enthusiastic folks who love to work and immediate joiners to join our team.
Exp. Required: 1 year and Above
Job Skills: Proven SEO experience
SEO friendly content Writing Ability,
Basic Technical & Programming Skills,
Learning & Adaptability,
Levels of optimization – On-page optimization (URL Optimization, Image
Optimization, etc…) and Off-page optimization (Link building, Blog/Article
Submission, Classified Submission, etc…),
Tools operation knowledge: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush,
Ahrefs, Moz, etc…
Roles & Responsibilities
- Optimizing website or landing pages for search engine optimization
- An SEO expert knows all the two levels of optimization – On-page optimization
and Off-page optimization.
- An SEO expert is responsible for analyzing client’s goal and designing marketing
plan that works best.
- It is SEO expert’s responsibility to protect the personal information provided
by the client.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- To add blog pages if required and submit articles to directories for getting
back-links, also try new methods that can prove beneficial.
- Thoroughly monitor website performance and take necessary steps to improve
- Technical issues such as 404 Error, Duplicate Content, problems related to XML
and HTML sitemap, broken links etc should be rectified.
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly
implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to
improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Must work well with Content Management System such as Blogger and WordPress.
- To use digital marketing channels and techniques to increase brand awareness.
- Most importantly he/she should be able to generate traffic, turn them into leads
and convert those leads into sales.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google
Search Console, etc…)
- Should be aware and use of these tools, Semrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc…
- Periodic stats and analytical data given to client on website’s performance.
- Monthly review of the work done on website and progress till date should be
given via mail to higher authority.